NetPMD Solutions provides comprehensive design solutions for customers across the US with a focus on fiber networks. We are committed to client satisfaction as our number one priority and are seeking team members with the same passion and commitment to our Vision of being world-class.
NetPMD Solutions is actively seeking a Drafting Lead/Manager. This position directly manages personnel in the drafting department responsible for Permit, Construction and As-Built Drawings. Selected candidate will oversee the team’s work, offer guidance, and manage the department’s scheduling. The ideal candidate will integrate and implement the latest design drafting techniques and technologies into the organization.
· Supervises and leads design drafting team by providing feedback on performance, assigning projects, coaching, training, and ensuring timely delivery of finished product
· Implements latest design tools and software to create and maintain a best-in-class drafting department; trains others on usage and capabilities
· Reviews project specifications and creates drawings for desired systems in a timely manner to schedule
· Collaborates with Engineering Project Managers to deliver to project schedule timelines
· Responds to customer inquiries regarding design, placement, and details of system
· Establishes a robust quality control / assurance process
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience and Skills)
· 5 or more years AutoCAD experience
· Strong Critical Thinking skills and Attention to Detail
· Work independently and with little supervision
· Proficient with Microsoft Office products and routine office equipment
· Detailed understanding of easements and right-of-ways
· Must be able to operate a motor vehicle and have a valid driver’s license
· High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s preferred
· Minimum 2 years’ permitting experience (preferred 4 years)
· Demonstrated knowledge of the permitting process
· Knowledge of RapidPlan, ArcGIS, QGIS and other related software tools is a plus
· Competitive salaries with benefits
· PTO and Holidays
· Work Location: initially all positions will be remote
ADA JOB REQUIREMENTS
Reasonable accommodations will be made to ensure that the essential functions of the job can be performed and not hinder the employee's performance due to physical, mental or emotional disability.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
NetPMD Solutions is an equal opportunity workplace. All employment decisions are made without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected categories. This includes providing reasonable accommodation if requested for disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
If you think you have what it takes to become part of the NetPMD Solutions team please send your resume to email@example.com.