NetPMD Solutions provides comprehensive design solutions for customers across the US with a focus on fiber networks. We are committed to client satisfaction as our number one priority and are seeking team members with the same passion and commitment to our Vision of being world-class.
NetPMD Solutions is actively seeking multiple Drafter positions. Successful candidates will be responsible for creating Permit and Construction Drawings, and As-Built Drawings for fiber networks.
· Utilize the latest version of AutoCAD to prepare design drawings with plan, profile, section and detail views
· Develop construction drawings with sufficient detail and extreme accuracy, repeatably at pace
· Update permit and construction drawings to accurately reflect as-built or as-constructed
· Provide exemplary project communication and adhere to project / jurisdictional requirements
· Responds to customer inquiries regarding design, placement, and details of system
· Establishes a robust quality control / assurance process
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience and Skills)
· 1 or more years AutoCAD experience with a preference to Telecom or Utilities
· Strong Critical Thinking skills and Attention to Detail
· Ability to work independently and with moderate supervision
· Proficient with Microsoft Office products and routine office equipment
· Detailed understanding of easements and right-of-ways
· Must be able to operate a motor vehicle and have a valid driver’s license
· High school diploma or equivalent; Associate Degree or greater preferred
· ArcGIS, QGIS or similar systems experience is a plus
· Reading and understanding maps, plats, as-builts, construction drawings and utility records is highly desirable
· Competitive salaries with benefits
· PTO and Holidays
· Work Location: initially all positions will be remote
ADA JOB REQUIREMENTS
Reasonable accommodations will be made to ensure that the essential functions of the job can be performed and not hinder the employee's performance due to physical, mental or emotional disability.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
NetPMD Solutions is an equal opportunity workplace. All employment decisions are made without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected categories. This includes providing reasonable accommodation if requested for disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
If you think you have what it takes to become part of the NetPMD Solutions team please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.